What's new in 1.5?
Patch 1.4 was the smallest patch for Skyworld to date. Pushed out quickly, it was a response to a wealth of new players that wanted additional functionality. More than a year had passed after 1.3, with no updates to speak of.
This time around, we wanted to provide you with a proper update that substantially affects your experience in Skyworld. Introducing patch 1.5, which aims to be more full-bodied than any patch before it.
Note: This is a summary only. Full documentation coming soon
- Floating Ruins randomly generate
- "Better Leather" mod
- Cars and other vehicles
- Skyrim style dragon shouts
- When you die, your corpse will remain, and the body is lootable. This is preferable to having your inventory on the ground
- Decoration blocks (think home furnishing)
- Easter eggs
- Create portals to get around
- more gems
- voice chat
- skill trees (must reach minimum level to unlock)
- even more ores
- hunt for a rare four leaf clover
- more materials